FOST courses are aimed at oil industry professionals.
The trainers have field experience under real spill conditions, the courses delivered contain both theoretical and practical section. Courses vary frop 1 to 4 day sessions.
The center of Vitrolles has a conference room of a capacity of 30 people.
Available training at the FOST
- Hydrocarbons: characteristics and behaviors
- The containment of the pollutant and the use of booms incoastal waters
- The containment of the pollutant and the use of fresh water booms
- The recovery of hydrocarbons:
- The equipment of recovery of hydrocarbons
- The use of sorbents
- Waste management
- Use of dispersant on oil slicks
- Health and Safety rules on a spill site
- Presentation of spill control equipment:
- Temporary storage
- Installation of a spill clean up site
- Deployment of equipment
- Use of skimmers
- Assembly of stocks